Thursday, June 17, 2010

Volume Two

I bought the new issue of BUST this weekend, something that I used to do religiously but I keep forgetting to these days. Not because I don't love it anymore, the quality has remained pretty steady over the years, but rather because I would always forget. Maybe I should subscrube again!

Anyhoo, this month's cover of She & Him sealed the deal for me - I admit it, I'm such an indie cliché - I think that M. Ward is dreamy and I have a major girl crush on Zooey {but don't tell Tina Fey I said that!}. The photos are great, and the interview is very cute. They just seem like such nice people.

I've been spoiled lately, LB and I went to see them in NYC for our 5-year anniversary trip and then last week I got a chance to see them in TO with my cousin Tara! Such a fun live show, and it really made me appreciate that Zooey is in fact a talented musician too! Their dancetastic cover of Roll Over Beethoven was a great way to end a show - the dancing, meh, not so much...

Images {via}

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I always thought I would want to be a fly on the wall in the deschanel household. Between what appears a 'happy go lucky' Zooey and a 'very intense' Emily.. I think thanksgiving would be a blast.