Friday, June 25, 2010

Superwoman?

Today is my last day at a job that I love. I have been part of this organization off and on since my second year of grad school. It's always been a safe haven for me, a place that has allowed me to really get my feet under me and spread my wings. They've given me so many opportunities I can't even begin to elaborate.

However, it's time for me to get some new experience, something to take me to the next level in my career. So off I go to the salt mines, as my dad would say...

Before I left, a particular colleague who I've come to consider as a mentor gave me this card that I thought was particulary awesome. Sorry that the image isn't better, but here's the text:
It's amazing woman! Faster than a speeding taxt! Stronger than any Tom, Dick or Harry! Able to multi-task without a single latte...and all in high heels!

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

Superwoman in an a-line skirt!! Congrats on your new beginning!