Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ground Control to Major Tom...

Although not a huge Bowie fan, I do feel as though I've been orbiting the Earth for the past 13+ months and I'm just now starting to feel like myself again. I've decided to give blogging a go again, I missed all of you and you wonderful stories and comments - the blogosphere never quite lets you go once you're in!

I have so much to tell you about, there's been a million changes around here:
  • Our little Emile Oscar {aka Milo} born April 26, 2009
  • New bathroom, kitchen, dining room, basement floor and three different wallpapers
  • A whole new wardrobe to accomodate the post-baby lumps and bumps
  • A few trips here and there
However, on that note, it really is true. Plus ├ža change...

I'm glad to be back. I missed you all very much.

Kisses,
Kaili

3 comments:

leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Belette Rouge said...

Hooray!!! What a gorgeous family and a darling room.
I missed you.
xxoo

Shannon said...

Welcome back!