Friday, August 07, 2009

Fall at Anthro

I really need to take a trip to Toronto to check out the Anthropologie stores they just opened - when the fall catalogue came today I spent about half an hour sitting on the porch forcing my mom to "look at this, isn't it pretty???!!!"

Personal faves include the puckered and pleated cardi, the havana sweatercoat, the revelations skirt, the sideswept sweater dress and the Barbera heels. Swoon. Plus all of the pictures were shot in NYC, London and Paris, making me want to travel so badly...


I have a feeling that this fall will be all about sweatercoats, comfy skirts and walkable shoes for me, since I will be off spending my days with the little man. These bridge that gap very nicely.

2 comments:

Canadian in London said...

absolutely love the Havana sweater coat and the close up in the catalog is incredible.
anthropologie is coming to London in november but i have a feeling it's going to be so much more expensive....

Your Skirt said...

Interesting article and very inspiring, I have some good models skirts and cheap, please visit me at http://yourskirt.com. Greetings introduction from me. I will always read your articles because smart and cool. Hope you all the best. Keep writing and share..Cayooo..!!