Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Last Belly Shot

I'm being induced on Saturday, and while I have mixed feelings about induction, I am so excited to meet this wee lad that I can't wait to get there! I figured that it was time for a final belly shot {this is for you Tara-tara} to help remember how insanely enormous this boy got at the end, hence the induction a week early. I have loved being pregnant and have been beyond lucky, so I really have nothing to complain about. Plus, I get to have a beautiful little boy in a few days so it's all worth it.

I might not post for a few days next week, but LB will be sure to throw up a picture once he's arrived.

4 comments:

Sara Christine said...

Good luck good luck! We can't wait to meet him in blogland too. :)

Jody Stephens said...

Good luck Kaili. I was induced with Cara and I was nervous too, and she was my second child. You have a battle ahead of you, but it won't compare to the feelings that you have when you meet your little one.

Canadian in London said...

Love that sweater. Please keep it. We'll be waiting by the phone... (call L2's ceef!) It doesn't cost us anything to have long distance called to our mobiles.

kelly said...

Kaili, your belly is so great!

All the best to you tomorrow, you'll be a total superstar. I am so, so happy for you and LB and can't wait to meet the new little peanut at Hillside. :)

Kelly

PS - your nursery = gorgeous. I would like to steal the entire thing for my non-existent baby.