Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Obsession

I've been a strict brown-bagger for most of my life - I don't understand buying my lunch everyday, that money is for things like handbags and shoes and clothes! However, these last few days I've been working early mornings to get ready for my impending year off {I know, I'm super lucky, but I'm starting to get hives at the prospect of being away from work that long!} and the packed lunch has fallen by the wayside. To avoid overindulging in terrible take out, I've been looking for fresh and healthy alternatives for lunches in the downtown core. It's amazing how crummy lunch options are downtown, considering how many people work down here - people just seem so willing to line up forever and eat mediocre to terrible food.

Anyways, ranting aside - this new place, Toss it Up, takes care of all of my concerns. Fresh salads that you make with fabulous ingredients, or you can choose one of their pre-made options, they have wraps, bulk snacks, frozen yogurt, delicious drinks, everything that you could want for lunch. It's a good thing that I'm going on leave or I'd be broke from eating there all the time! They even deliver and allow you to order online and just pick it up...

No comments: