Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lymon

I got a friend and co-worker hooked on 30 Rock recently. Since watching it, he's taken to calling me Lemon, because I have a Lemon-type of job and spend a lot of my time fixing other peoples' messes, or preventing catastrophes from happening. I love it - I've never had a great nickname, and this one is great on so many levels, not the least of which being my massive crush on Tina Fey.

LB however believes that I'm different from Lemon in a few key ways - have my life more together, am less likely to let small things turn into an international affair, etc... so has taken to calling me Lime. And I like that one too. His other nickname for me is Tex, which I also like, but has never caught on. Maybe I'm just not a nickname kinda gal? {Which is another reason the Lemon moniker suits me...}


{Image via}

No comments: