Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Heart Orla

Thanks to the lovely Paige of I Heart You, who is also expecting a wee boy in the coming months so must be thinking about comfy and cute shoes like I am, for the link to these fabulous Orla Kiely flip flops. They will be perfect for my days spent wiling away in the lap of luxury, since as several people have so kindly pointed out to me - I'm off for a whole year with nothing to do. I'd like to point out that these people are usually without kids and don't quite get the concept of not sleeping for a year.

These flip flops are perfect for me though, and they match my fabulous Orla diaper bag.
[Picture+1.png]

1 comment:

Sara Christine said...

An Orla Keily diaper bag is pretty much the sole reason I want to have children. These shoes are super cute. :)