Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Summer looks

I am getting excited about spring/summer looks, as they fill the racks in the stores and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel {8 weeks to go, wee one!}. Since I am going to be off work for the next year, I am looking at developing a look for summer that does not need to be as work versatile as usual. Also, since I'm going to be spending my days getting spit up on and cried at, I need to wear things that are washable and fun, with patterns to hide any stains or leaks. When I saw this Portland Constantine clutch over at kate spade, I knew that it was the inspiration for that look. Wide-legged jeans, fun printed tops, converse, a charm bracelet, and a giant pair of sunnies to hide those sleep-deprived eyes. With that look I'll be able to have a latte and relax and look like I actually know what I'm doing!
Summer Look
Summer Look - by Kails on Polyvore.com

No comments: