Thursday, March 05, 2009

Choose...Juicy?

I know, I know, I swore off Juicy when I took the last of my witty $100 ts to the consignment shop, but I can't get over how cute their new dresses are. I was in Trustfund the other day and every dress that caught my eye was from the spring Juicy collection. They were lovely enough that I even picked up this dress for my post-bebe summer wardrobe. It fits now, but the bump makes it a bit short for everyday wear... I got it in a lovely shade of green, which I think makes it more wearable for day and night, with flats or heels. It looks great with a big gold necklace too.



And for summer parties and birthdays, this tiered dress would suit almost any occasion.



I have to say though, although I love the dresses, their phto styling sucks. Pretty dresses look even prettier if you make a bit of an effort.

No comments: