Tuesday, March 24, 2009

500 Days of Summer

At this point, I don't think that I would mind if that happened. However, this reference is to the sweetest and best movie trailer I've seen in a long time, starring two of my fave actors - Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. 500 Days of Summer is a story about love and then falling out of love and it just looks like it was made for me. The tagline is "Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl doesn't."

Thanks to LB for being so dilligent about upcoming movies and making we watch trailers with him every week, even though I usually hate it.



{Image via}

2 comments:

Marc said...

I really hope this movie lives up to the hype. The trailer DOES look really good!

Canadian in London said...

saw this yesterday and the trailer looks amazing. Did you slightly think of high fidelity though (in an only slightly related way)