Monday, February 02, 2009

Working for the Weekend...

...or weekend for the working, depending on how you look at it. I apologize for the sporadic posts lately, or the lack of consistency, work has been a nightmare. I came in at 6:30 on Friday morning and did not leave my desk other than meetings... Friday evening I did a bit of shopping and then headed to Laurin and Casey's where we had a delicious low-key Friday dinner and catch-up. LB and I had a gorgeous walk home in the snow, it was magical outside.

Saturday morning, LB woke up sick, so I baked some scones {take out from Thyme and Again, not scratch...} and got him some medicine and then spent the morning cleaning and getting caught up around the house. Then my parents came over for some nursery/kitchen talk, and Daphna and Adam came over to measure for the custom bench that Adam is going to build for our kitchen, and we came up with a somewhat coherent plan for the kitchen renos that will likely happen this spring/summer, once the bathroom and basement are completed. We then watched Pineapple Express {such a terrible movie that I refuse to link} and LB headed out for some UFC while I hung out at home and went to bed early.

Sunday, I worked. I spent all day at the office, leaving just in time to make it to Bob and Nicole's for their fabulously delicious superbowl party. The girls left at halftime though, another early night to bed since I had to be back at the office at 6:30am today...

No comments: