Friday, February 20, 2009

Marc shines...as usual

I make no apologies for my love of Marc Jacobs, even when he does weird things, like pose naked in his ads. He's still my favourite clothing designer and I think that craziness makes for better designs! I'm in lust with these shots from his Marc by Marc Fall '09 collection that I spotted over at Black Eiffel.

[marc2.jpg]
i love the colours, the shapes, the proportions, the boots {!!!} and in particular the middle outfit - I want that skirt and those tights NOW!!!! Such great prints, and great use of texture in building an outfit - these are totally wearable pieces that you could take from the runway and wear in everyday life, unlike many designers...
[marc3.jpg]
That red dress? The purple dress? Take my visa from me now Marc Jacobs, and just call me when everything's ready...

No comments: