Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ideas for Family Pics

I love this photo essay over at cjane - it's got great light, shades, colours, the whole package. Plus, the last photo just jumped out at me as exactly the tone I hope to invoke when we take our first family pics. I don't want anything super posed or staged, I want it to feel like us. Since we never remembered to take an official wedding portrait, I really want to make sure that we get a great first family shot done. Now to find a photographer who will do such a shoot for cheap - oh right - Liam!!! That's what lil' bros are for...



The other look I love is the one that Jordan did with her family and photogapher Jonathan Canlas - dressy but without any stuffiness to them, and clearly in beautiful surroundings...

[Picture+74.png]

1 comment:

tara said...

Can I take sunny hippie family pics at Hillside this summer???