Thursday, January 29, 2009

RIP Domino

I know that everyone knows by now, but I just wanted to chime in with my two cents' worth. I can't believe that it's going the way of the dodo, while magazines without an ounce of creativity continue to thrive and be published {Anna Wintour, I'm looking in your scary direction}. First Blueprint, now Domino, and I just gave them a cheque for my renewal to boot!

I can only hope that the rumours about Real Simple relocation to North Carolina in order to avoid closing are true, rather than have another publication close down. And I'm terrified about what might happen to my newly-minted Cookie subscription and my perennial fave magazine, BUST. Go and buy an interesting and different magazine ASAP and leave that copy of O right where you found it.

No comments: