Friday, January 23, 2009

Other Options

I did really like this blue danube boxy backpack from Petunia Picklebottom, but the price is quite high, and it is really and clearly a diaper bag, so that caused a lot of uncertainty on my part. I do like the bottle pockets and the roll out diaper pad, but I am just going to get a change pad that folds out instead, that way any bag can become a diaper bag.


And of course, there is always the classic, my first and truest bag love, kate spade, whose classic noel henry baby bag is enough to make me take a trip to NYC to get it right now, but the price is a bit high and I wouldn't want the baby to ruin that gorgeous bag. But don't get any ideas that I have switched allegiances because I'm on a bit of an Orla kick these days, kate is still my first and best design love.

No comments: