Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OMG!!!

For those of you who have been following this blog for awhile now, you will know that I have developed an obsession with all things Orla. My purse, wallet, notebook are currently all Orla pieces. I love the clean graphic prints and the granny chic feel. Well thanks to Rachel, I now see that Orla's doing a line for Target - I feel a road trip coming on!!!!

[4o.jpg]

Seriously? I want the apron, the canisters, anything that I can get my hands on - I saw the pear prints in person in the London shop and they're just fabulous!

UPDATE: Fabulous reader Sunny emailed Target head office and found out that the collection will be available on Sunday Feb 15th and will be in stores until Mid-May. In theory, but I have a feeling things will sell out far before that...

4 comments:

sunny said...

I too am soooo excited. I thought "First of February! woo hoo!" Then I emailed Target's corporate office and discovered that the Orla Kiely products will be in all Target stores on Sunday, February 15th for a month or two.

I can't wait. I thought two weeks was a long time but now it's a month-long wait!!!

La Belette Rouge said...

I want that lipstick. Actually, I want to have a mouth like hers.

Daphna said...

SHOTGUN IN THE CAR! (Oh wait, since it will most likely be my car, I'm giving you shotgun!)

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

This is the first time since Jan 1 that I have seriously regretted my shopping ban for the year! Waaah.