Friday, January 23, 2009

Awesome Family

I love my family, for so many reasons, I have an awesome family filled with great people who do really cool things in life and for each other. My little brother Liam lives in London with his girlfriend Shannon {and my friend - I would like her even if they weren't dating!} and they got me a great early shower gift that I won't get for a while but it's totally worth the wait. They bought me an Orla Kiely tote to use as my diaper bag - it's lightweight, it wipes clean, and it matches my wallet and bebe notebook! I've looked at many many diaper bages over the past few years, and while I still enjoy the thought of a kate spade diaper bag, the orla tote is just so much more me and my style these days.

1 comment:

Sara Christine said...

Oh it's perfect! Is it wrong to have a baby just for the fabulous accessories?? :)