Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Animal Crackers

I'm spending a lot of time looking for artwork for the nursery walls. I am torn between something cute and kid-like, or something that is more adult yet child appropriate. Compound that with the fact that I want it to be in French, because French is my first language and I want it to be his as well. English stuff is plentiful on etsy, but French stuff is hard to find - or conversely, easy to find but has to be shipped from France and paid for in Euros...

Animal Alphabet Print
I like this alphabet, and a lot of the animals have names that start with the same first letter in both languages, but some are too hard to explain - like whale and baleine...

Animal Alphabet Silkscreen Poster
I prefer this one, mostly because it matches the nursery scheme and it has a cool graphic look to it.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Alternatives? Remember, it's a boy - if it were a girl, I'd throw up some vintage Vogue posters and be done with it.

No comments: