Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lumberjack Gal

UPDATE: link fixed. Go here for jacket fun!

I was in need of a cute casual coat that I could wear over my belly but of course I didn't want to wear a maternity tent jacket. So when I was in the mall yesterday complaining to Sephora about the fact that my Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo was empty after 3 uses {they did exchange it, thankfully, so we are all friends again}, this jacket caught my eye and seemed like the perfect compromise for this Canadiana gal.

I think that I will get a lot of wear out of it, plus it just makes me smile to see it on the hanger.
Red Plaid

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

That jacket is fantastic. I love that it is fitted. Kaili you are very good at making me want stuff.:-)

La Belette Rouge said...

p.s. The link to the jacket doesn't go anywhere. And, I would love to know what you like about the Oscar shampoo.

tara said...

Pics of the belly please!!!!!!!!!!