Thursday, December 04, 2008

Kaili's Wish List

Well while I share ideas with you about potentially great gifts, I also thought that I'd let you know what I've asked for these holidays. I'm keeping the list small, since we'll be acquiring a whole lot of stuff in the coming months, and focusing on little things that would be a treat for me.

#1 - Season 2, 30 Rock.

We don't have cable, so we often watch our TV DVDs over and over again. This is a show that we never get tired of...and it's a great gift in honour of Ludachristmas!!!!

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

I am not usually a DVD buyer, I just don't watch many films over and over. But, this year there are so many good shows that I have watched over and over. These include:
1. Weeds
2. Pushing up Daisies
3.Mad men
4.The Tutors
I want them all,mwah-ha-ha-haaaaaaaa!