Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have made 15 resolutions or goals for the coming year. I find that it helps to have a good mix of clear and accomplishable resolutions, along with the big ones {be a better person} so that you can actually cross stuff off your list. Happy new year to all of you, thank you for reading my wee blog, your comments and emails really do make my day. I treasure all of the friends that this blog has allowed me to make and can't wait to see what fabulous tricks my fellow bloggers have in store for 2009!!!


Family resolutions:

  • Have a healthy bebe
  • Be a relaxed mother {It does not bode well when you have to write it down, but it's worth a shot!}
  • Buy as much bebe gear second hand or borrow it to avoid overspending and overconsuming - I've been in a few shops lately and it's hard to not buy it all
  • Finish LB's sweater by March 20, 2009
  • Knit / Sew at least one thing for the bebe before he arrives
  • Have nursery ready by Easter 2009

Personal Goals:

  • Get up when alarm goes off daily
  • Take 5 minutes each day to polish my look - in an effort to look put together at all times, even when wearing yoga pants!
  • Make realistic plans and achievable goals in all aspects of life
  • Stick to budget plan
  • Stick to weekly meal plans
  • Do yoga once per week
  • Write thank you notes promptly and consistently
  • Run a 10km race by New Year's eve 2009 {once the doc clears me, of course - I miss running!}
  • Be a better friend - try to initiate more plans and call people!!!!

{Image via}

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

Wishing you a 2009 filled with dreams come true.