Monday, November 24, 2008

Twins?

I fell in love with these Campers while shopping in Covent Garden in London. Having just left the Orla shop with my new bag, I didn't feel like spending more money at that moment, but I'm regretting it everyday. I kept meaning to go back but alas, I did not. They are perfect shoes, a great colour, a wedge heel for the slightly off-balance woman, and infinitely wearable. I have another pair of Camper Twins shoes and I adore them - similar but not identical...

20881-002

Santa...I'm a size 38, just in case you're reading...

2 comments:

Sara Christine said...

These are HOT. I have been lusting over Campers for years now, but have never purchased a pair. Love love love these!!

kaili said...

You should totally get a pair the next time you have the chance. They are fun, they make any outfit better, and they are oh so very comfortable! And they are only slightly more than your average pair of heels from Nine West or someplace like that...