I'm almost all packed, and I think that I managed to keep it compact but versatile. I need outfits for 8 days, and we're not going anywhere super swanky, so it's not too bad. I'm a pretty light traveller, I hate bringing things that I don't wear. I make a list of outfits and stick to it!
- Floral chiffon H&M dress - super cute, all cobalt and turquoise and plum
- Green jersey wrap dress - comfy, versatile, easy
- Jean skirt
- Horse turtleneck sweater - raddest sweater ever
- black v-neck sweater
- 2 long-sleeved tops
- Black cardigan
- Tights, tanks for layering
- gold flats
- black ankle booties
- Beige trenchcoat
- a few scarves for colour
- Assorted bird and heart jewellery
I will take a zillion picks and post them all when I get back. Have a lovely week - I will post sporadically. We haven't been on holiday for a long time.