Friday, November 07, 2008

London Calling...

I'm leaving tomorrow for the rainy paradise that is London. I'm so excited to see Liam and Shannon that I almost screamed this morning when I realized that I only had one more sleep till I get to see them. I've never been away from my lil' bro for this long in my entire life {crazy, but true...we're a close family}

I'm almost all packed, and I think that I managed to keep it compact but versatile. I need outfits for 8 days, and we're not going anywhere super swanky, so it's not too bad. I'm a pretty light traveller, I hate bringing things that I don't wear. I make a list of outfits and stick to it!
  • Floral chiffon H&M dress - super cute, all cobalt and turquoise and plum
  • Green jersey wrap dress - comfy, versatile, easy
  • Jeans
  • Jean skirt
  • Horse turtleneck sweater - raddest sweater ever
  • black v-neck sweater
  • 2 long-sleeved tops
  • Black cardigan
  • Tights, tanks for layering
  • gold flats
  • black ankle booties
  • Wellies
  • Beige trenchcoat
  • a few scarves for colour
  • Assorted bird and heart jewellery
  • Gloves

I will take a zillion picks and post them all when I get back. Have a lovely week - I will post sporadically. We haven't been on holiday for a long time.

2 comments:

Canadian in London said...

so glad you're coming over!

La Belette Rouge said...

I am so excited for you. Have a great time!! You will be missed.