Monday, November 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Never have I ever been so glad to get home. We had an amazing trip and saw so many incredible things, but Liam, Shannon, LB and I all got sick during the week and travelling when you're sick {not to go into details, but I threw up in the Saatchi Gallery, the coolest and most modern art gallery I've ever been to - pretty awesome times, but I kept going!} and pregnant is a challenge.

Today will be devoted to loads of laundry, a big hot bubble bath, cleaning and organising the house and running a few errands. Back to work and regular posting tomorrow!

In the meantime, here's a lovely shot of LB and I in the backs at Trinity College at Cambridge. Plus you can see my fab Marc by Marc Jacobs tam and my brand new Orla Kiely bag, my big splurge while in London...

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip. So sorry to hear you were sick. Horrible!

I am sure you know this as you probably have read every book on pregnancy, but a really hot bubble bath is not recommended for preg gals. Forgive me for what me saying what might seem like the obvious---but you know it is motivated by the best of intentions.
xoxo

tara said...

Okay that bag?? Killer! It's so boho/gramma chic. I'm gonna touch it a lot when I see it in person.

Happy you're back!! J'aime le Kaili!