Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Obsessing Over: Sarah's House

I was wandering around the HGTV site the other day, and I stumbled across the beautiful finished shots from last year's season of Sarah's House. For those of you who have yet to see it, fabulous designer Sarah Richardson buys a house and then spends the season decorating it, then sells it for a profit and starts all over again. I loved last year's house, a big old brick house in downtown Toronto. I can't wait to see what she does this year, with a 60's style bungalow. It's almost identical to my parents' place pre-renos, so it will be interesting to see what she chooses to do with it.

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I love that chrysanthemum wall paper. Gorgeous!!

Canadian in London said...

I love tufted benches for dining tables... sigh.....

Shimmy Shake said...

I know I adore Sarah's House! But, truly my favorite has to be Tommy...loved his comment about boob lamps!