Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Making Me Happy

My Moop Market bag arrived yesterday and it is absolutely perfect!

Moop - The Market Bag in Black

My Hunter wellies from Liam and Shannon will keep me warm and dry despite the terrible rain and 10-15cm of snow predicted for today.
Mens Hunter Original

And I am home where I belong, with my fabulous husband, for at least 11 more days, and then we jet off to the land of wellies and corgies and tea and Top Shop for 8 fabulous days in London with Liam and Shannon!

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

So excited for you and your upcoming trip. Please take lots of pictures and write all about it when you come back.

ambika said...

Oh, I love moops bags. They're just amazing. Simple but lovely & so useful.

Sara Christine said...

I love that bag! You don't find that it's too big? I'm afraid it would dwarf me and make me look silly.