Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Addendum

I have to confess, so that you don't think that I'm a liar. I went home last night with every intention of making and eating the lighter pot pie recipe that I posted yesterday. By the time we voted and did our running around, that was not happening. So we had burgers from the Works. A little taste of heaven. I had one of my all-time faves - the three ring binder, a burger {I chose turkey patty on a multigrain bun} with sauteed mushrooms, jack cheese, chipotle mayo and three onion rings on top. SO GOOD! Served with a side of their crunchy sweet potato fries, this gal was on cloud nine...

2 comments:

~e said...

Ha ha! We had The Works too last night. My favourite is the three ring binder - although I always choose beef. I should try the turkey sometime. I had the electric blue last night. I was super bad, I had poutine ;)

The Lil Bee said...

Do you think they'd deliver to NYC? That sounds delish!