Thursday, September 18, 2008

Calendars

I use three calendars in my everyday life, four if you count my Blackberry. I love the berry for work, but for everything else I prefer to have it written out by hand, where I can add at whim and LB can input as well. The berry is too static for family communications.

As mentioned yesterday, I rely on the kate spade desk calendar for everything. I keep it in my purse at all times, and it is the nerve centre of my life. I would be lost without it - it houses my lists, plans, todos, etc...

For looks I keep an ilee letterpress calendar on my desk. Can't write on it, but it's very lovely. The new ones will be out Sept 22. YAY!

For home I keep a big Cavallini and Co vintage maps calendar in the office, right next to the bulletin board where I keep all upcoming invitations, gift cards and related ephemera. They have some lovely options for 2009, the Botanica, Paris and new Vintage Maps in particular.

Don't you just adore the feeling of opening a new calendar and writing in all of your upcoming plans, anniversaries and special birthdays?

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

All my calendars are in boxes. Actually, all my stuff is in boxes. I wonder if I can find a 2008 calendar anywhere.