Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Post Mortem

For once, I actually had a weekend that kept a resonable pace - a gal could get used to this...

Friday night I was stuck late at work, and raced home to hang out with Laurin. I'm purging a bunch of things from the house {sale of some sort to follow!} and I needed some moral support and girly time...We capped off the evening with a trip to McD's for some much-needed ice cream.

Saturday morning was spent getting ready for LB's father's 60th birthday party, trying to sell our china cabinet, and then heading out for the day. We had a quick brunch and then spent the rest of the day hosting 40 people to a BBQ dinner at LB's parents' house. It was a lovely evening, but exhausting. And of course I forgot to take any pictures. Nice!

Sunday morning I stopped in at the folks' house, then spent an hour reading fall fashion magazines {so much more reading to do!} and then hopped on my bike to meet the lovely Gen for nachos - I've missed her so much, we're so glad to have you back in Ottawa m'dear! Home with LB, we crashed for the evening and watched nothing but Mad Men. Great way to end the night!

No comments: