Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shoe Envy and a Happy Ending

Yesterday I was feeling all blue, because I kept looking at all of these lovely shoes from Lori's Designer Shoes and lamenting the fact that I don't want to order because the duty can be quite steep, in particular these lovelies from Jeffrey Campbell.

Jeffrey Campbell Tomba- Ivory
On a whim, I went for a walk at lunch only to discover that Jeffrey Campbell is now designing the Browns ID label and they have some lovely options there too, though not the original shoe that started this whole rigamarole. So now I have some choices to ponder from across the street, not across the border...



These cuties in black are a lot of fun - they channel what I'm starting to call the updated grandma chic look...




These are fun and match almost everything...





And these channel a retro-chic vibe, like you should be doing the Charleston on your way to work in them...

4 comments:

Sara Christine said...

Maybe it's because I'm a big fat color wimp, but I love the black pair! Would look lovely with some dark cords for fall.

DM said...

My partner in crime insists that I buy these to go with my fall skirts:

http://women.brownsshoes.com/eng_ca/product/Shoes-Heels-mid4070mm/03508

Any chance you want to go shopping after work?

DM.

Joanna Goddard said...

wow, those top shoes are gorgeous! and not nearly as expensive as they look...

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.