Friday, August 29, 2008

Rainy Friday...

It's Friday, and it's raining. We just found out that the airline we booked our tickets with to go and visit Liam and Shannon in London in November went out of business and are scrambling to get refunds from Visa before we can buy new ones.

Someone brought donuts into the office and I ate a whole one. Right before I have to go for a physical and get on the scale.

Feeling generally uninspired today, I'm going back to the archives for this picture. It helps me to remember my goal to only keep things that I absolutely love and that make me happy when I wear them/see them.

organizing inspirations

I hope that you all have a lovely long weekend, filled with rest, relaxation, and a healthy dose of fun. Be back Tuesday with tons of fresh posts and great ideas to share!

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Sorry about the ticket. Hope you get that worked out soon. And be kind to yourself about that doughnut!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

The Lil Bee said...

I just read about this...such a bummer!