Friday, August 22, 2008

Danish style

The fabulous Shannon introduced me to By Malene Birger, a Danish designer who makes stylish clothes that are not overly trendy, and that have a bit of whimsy to them.

I love the Filomena dress, it's neutral enough that you could wear it all year, and could be dressed up or down, depending on the situation.



The Marjolaine dress is a beautiful update on a very classic design. With a pair of bright tights and some black patent leather booties, it would be a stunning outfit that would work from day to night.

2 comments:

Canadian in London said...

woot woot. I love her stuff. Please note that accessories in person look more fabulous than on the website. I own a set of bangles and a bright yellow clutch that get compliments everytime I break them out.

tara said...

i love that black dress!! the first one is cute but alas, if I wear that colour I look like 5 feet of sick.