Monday, July 07, 2008

Shades

I treated myself to a new pair of sunglasses this weekend, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer. I got mine in this lovely shade of turquoise and they make me so happy. Plus, they are actually great sunglasses - far more protective than my kate spades.

LB hates them, he thinks that they are too 80s. I pointed out that they looked fabulous on me, plus Leslie Feist wore them on stage Friday night and Jason Tait from the Weakerthans was wearing them too. Apparently he doesn't care about that.

2 comments:

Sara Christine said...

Oh I love them! Perfect shade of summery, seafoam, Tiffany turquoise. They're 80s without being TOO 80s. You could wear them with your new hypercolor t-shirt (or not...). ;) Super cute!

I *Heart* You said...

i love them. i want the lavendar ones but fear that people will think that i think that i am too cool for school.