Thursday, June 05, 2008

Got Meat?

I was browsing Design Sponge the other day and they featured a sneak peek that I really liked. And then I read that the apartment's inhabitant, Vanessa Dina, has a cookbook called the Meat Club Cookbook: For Gals who Love Their Meat! As a girl who enjoys a good rare steak, I had to check it out. Turns out that there is a whole club on line for gals who love their meat. The rules are simple - you have to be a girl, you have to love to eat, cook and talk about meat, and what's said in the meat club stays in the meat club.

Although not a big joiner of clubs, this seems like something I could get behind...

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

While I was once a vegitarrean now I often enjoy a good T-bone, medium rare. Yumy! Especially when finished with a little butter and then sprinkled with some crumbs of blue cheese. Delicious.

I think I am joining the club. ;-)