Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Easiest Cake Ever...

...but it doesn't seem that way! For my birthday party last weekend, Julie made me my childhood favourite cake. My mom has been making this for me my entire life, and I alternate between this cake, coconut creme cake, and good ol' DQ ice cream cake. It's so easy to make that you'll be shocked by how good it tastes.


Mum's Angel Food Dream Cake
  • Take 1 angel food cake {you can make it or buy it, it does not matter}
  • 1 tub cool whip {or 1 package Dream Whip}
  • 2-3 Crunchie bars, crushed {you can also use plain sponge toffee or Skor bars}

Mix cool whip with crushed crunchie bars and top cake. Done!

And look at how lovely it looks all done up on the cake plate...

1 comment:

Sara Christine said...

Ohhh YUM. I love angel food cake and this looks super easy to make. Cute dress too! Happy Birthday!!