Monday, June 23, 2008

Bag of the Week

I am starting a new series today...the Bag of the Week! I have been going through all of my clothes and accesories, trying to cull things down to a respectable size and to make sure that I only have pieces that I love love love in my wardrobe. Well, it turns out that I have 26 handbags, either designer or vintage. And this seems excessive, despite my love for accessories. So, each week I am going to use a different one of these bags in an attempt to figure out which ones I really love...

Today we are starting with the grey mo0851 nubuck hobo bag. I purchased this bag at trustfund in Spring 2007, and I love it. It is so simple and unassuming in its design that it really demands that you take a second look. It is an equally great city and weekend bag, very slouchy, and fits perfectly on your shoulder. The only ornamentation is the knot at the top of the strap, and the nubuck is so soft that you can't help but pet it.

No comments: