Friday, May 30, 2008

Sending thanks across the pond

Don't you hate when people say they are headed "across the pond"? Anyways, I wanted to say thank you thank you thank you to lil' brudder L2 and his equally fabulous girlfriend Shannon for the fabulous early birthday gift! They met up with my parents in Paris last weekend and sent home a pair of Hunter wellies all the way from Harrod's! Although it's only been cool enough one day this week to wear them, you better believe that I'll wear these as much as possible! I've managed to check off an item on my long-term wants list, and it totally made my day!

You can also kind of tell how swollen my knee is from the little bike accident I had on Tuesday morning...Oh the joys of urban cycling!

1 comment:

Canadian in London said...

It's far bigger than the pond. Or a lond (bigger than a pond but less than a lake size body of water). I'm glad you love your gift! Miss you.