Friday, May 09, 2008

Magic Soap?

I've been doing a lot of research about transitioning to paraben-free cosmetics. For a gal who loves her Chanel and Benefit as much as I do, it's not easy to find a lot of great alternatives, but they do exist {and although they are often expensive, they are on par with prices at Chanel and Benefit...} One name that keeps popping up is Dr Bronner's, and I think that I'm going to give it a try. It is apparently an 18 in 1 product, allowing you to do almost all of your cleaning of self with it, as well as facials and as a massage oil when diluted in water... I found it yesterday at American Apparel in Westboro, of all places... I'll let you know if it really is "magic soap".

Peppermint Liquid Soap - 16 oz.

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

I would not recommend using this on your hair. I found it to be VERY drying. But, it is a great shower gel. We have taken it with on us camping trips. I fear it will not be as magical as any Chanel cleanser. I hope I am wrong.