Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here's to you, Babe...

Today is the third anniversary of the happiest day and best decision of my life, the day that I married LB. He's my partner in crime, my confidant, my best friend in the whole wide world. We laugh, we cry, we fight, we joke, we share passions and hopes and dreams...although there are a lot of things that I would change about my life if I were to do it over, marrying him is absolutely not one of them...We've been married for three years, together for almost 10, and every day is a new adventure!

I love him for so many reasons, but here's a condensed list:

  • He makes me laugh every day
  • He puts up with my drama queen crap
  • He cooks me the most incredible food
  • He loves hockey so much that he gets really really upset when things aren't right
  • He's the responsible one who keeps me grounded
  • He makes all of my dreams come true...

{Man, I've gotta start wearing false lashes more often - they look incredible!}

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

You are both very lucky to have each other--and even luckier still as you both know how lucky you are. Happy anniversary!:-)

tara said...

That was such a fun wedding! Happy Bananaversary!!