Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Best.Cake.Ever.


How great is my cousin Tara? Happy birthday my dear, even though I'm late in my posts!!!! I just wanted to take this opportunity to say what an incredible person she is, and how glad I am that we are friends as well as cousins - as we all know, that is not always the case with family... One of the best things about blogging has been that Tara and I have become better friends and can keep tabs on each other from far far away... The other incredibly great thing about Tara is her great taste in men, which leads back to the incredible cake that her husband got for her {don't know if he made it or not...} in the shape of a record player. As I said - best.cake.ever.

LB - just a reminder that my birthday's soon!

1 comment:

tara said...

Aw shucks....I blush.

And he did make it with his own two hands. And he is not a baker. He even bought a piping bag. He's fancy. Yay birthdays!