Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Post-Mortem: The Suds!

We hit the Suds for a fun-filled family weekend. I hadn't been up to Sudbury since last summer, and it was long-overdue. We made it up despite some threatening weather, just in time for some lovely wine and cheese {oh the Elgin fromagerie is cheese magic!} and chit chat at Aunt Linda and Uncle Bruce's...We stayed with the fabulous Tara and Marc, enjoying their incredible home, hospitality and freshly roasted coffee beans...mmmmm...

Saturday we lazed, watched bad tv, went out for omelettes, bought some clothes {like I needed any!}, and did some delicious cooking...we "invented" a trifle for dessert - some angel food cake, strawberries, blackberries, whipped cream and some dulce de leche for good measure...

Sunday was spent in the car. I took two gravol and it knocked me out. I did make some headway on organizing and purging my wardrobe in anticipation of the lovely weather coming this week...more on that later.

No comments: