Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh Manolo!

Do you all remember the episode of Sex and the City in Season 6, A Woman's Right to Shoes? After seeing that episode, I went crazy for the shoes that Carrie got, trying to come up with any reason I could to spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes without LB finding out... When I suggested that they would be appropriate shoes for our wedding, LB responded with the suggestion that the wedding might not happen if I went ahead and bought them... Today, walking through Holt Renfrew, I saw them again. In silver. Exactly like that episode, all those years ago...I can't find them in the exact shade, but here they are in a fun leopard print. Oh you, classic Manolo D'Orsay pump...one day you will be mine!

UPDATE: Have been asked if I actually caved and bought them. No my friends, I stayed strong!

No comments: