Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Another Earth Day is upon us...And happy Earth Day to each and every one of you, except for all of the drivers who tried to cut me off on my bike ride to work. Look, I'm trying to both get in shape AND make a difference, and while I wish that you would too, this is not a blog that preaches, so at the very least just don't inhibit my ability to accomplish my environmental and fitness goals.

I hope to spend as much time as possible outside this Earth Day, and to not create any waste - including food waste, that's what our crazy composter is for! However, I also hope to remind people that Earth Day is only one day and that you should really try to adopt practices that are achievable all 365 days of the year, rather than one day of restraint.



{Image via}

No comments: