Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Astrid Chair

No matter how many places I see this chair, no matter how trendy it was last year, I am still drawn to the Astrid chair at Anthro. There is just something about the lines, the shape, the slightly imperfect curves that make me love it. It's not a fabric-specific love, although the one featured in this month's Real Simple was dynamite {the picture below changes back and forth, it's the chair I'm really talking about}, but the big prints tend to draw me in...

Wallpaper Made Easy

4 comments:

Canadian in London said...

I love that chair! I'm partial to the one in black. Anthropologie used to have one in an ivy print. very jack and the beanstalk.

tara said...

I'm with ya. That orange chair belongs in every room in my house!

Sara Christine said...

Oh how pretty! This would look perfect in my living room. IKEA needs to make a cheaper knock-off!

WendyB said...

Very nice!