Thursday, March 13, 2008

kate spade

I had a dream last night that I got to meet kate spade. Apparently, my brother, the industrial designer, decided to become a bag designer and was working for kate spade. I come home from work, and they are sitting in my basement {which looks waaaay nicer than mine!}, just hanging out and eating pizza. We start talking, I show her all of my cool stuff, she likes it, and then she just decided that she was bored and called Andy to come and pick her up. And that was it. I don't think that she chipped in for the pizza, either...

I'm officially in kate spade withdrawal. There's nowhere to get ks in Ottawa anymore, thus I am relegated to visiting the website several times a week and sighing. Here are some of my faves for spring...

the fisher island small devon would help with my dual cravings for stripes and animal prints!



the miranda sandals would be great for riding my bike to the market, or for jazzing up a plain sundress...

No comments: