Monday, March 10, 2008

Holy delicious Batman!

...And nutritious to boot! I don't know if I'm just late catching on, but the Larabars are soooo good! I bought a few varieties at Mountain Equipment Co-op a couple of weeks ago, and am so impressed. Other than the taste, it is the list of ingredients that blew me away: for a flavour called "cocoa coconut", the ingredients are as follows: dates, almonds, walnuts, unsweetened coconut, cocoa. I can pronounce all of those things, unlike some of my other favourite snacks {Diet pepsi and Special K vanilla almond cereal shall remain nameless here...}



2 comments:

Sara Christine said...

There are lots of these in the kitchen at my office. If you want, I could raid the kitchen and send a care package to Canada! :)

My absolute FAVE though are the NuGo Organic Dark Chocolate Pomegranate protein bars. I could eat one of those every day!

http://web.nugonutrition.com/i7:Web,NugoNutrition,Products,DarkChocolatePomegranate~~00000000.00000000.00000000.01010002.55552AA8.10458AA2.4412282E.CBD9AE4A

kaili said...

I don't know if we can get the NuGo bars in Canada - they sound incredible!!! I'm going to look into them...

My office doesn't give us squat. Ah, to work in the tech sector!