Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Clutter

I just finished reading Peter Walsh's book It's All Too Much. I really really enjoyed it. Because unlike other books/mags/articles that deal with clutter and personal organization, this one talks about the reasons for which we accumulate so much clutter. It also goes into detail about how to move past it, well beyond just cleaning out a closet or organising your files, but more about how you want each room in your house to work - and what's preventing you from achieving this.

I took his clutter quiz and I won! I scored a 1, which means that I am clutter free, but that doesn't mean that I don't have to be vigilant. Don't worry Peter, I will be.

1 comment:

Sara Christine said...

The Apartment Therapy book is another good read, I highly recommend it. It really is true that the state of your home reflects the state of your mind!