Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Breath of Fresh Air

Based on the success of my first Mrs Meyers order, LB and I decided that it was going to be one of our little indulgences in life. We tend to scrimp on groceries and home stuff in general, so to have the house smelling so wonderfully fresh and clean, it is worth the extra money to us.

Yesterday, I worked quite late, waited for the bus forever, and ended up arriving home an hour later than anticipated. I was in a grumpy mood, somewhat alleviated by the fact that I could smell the roasted chicken LB made from the front step. Even more exciting was the fun little box of goodies that had arrived from Mrs Meyers - I ordered their rhubarb spring cleaning kit, and YUM! It smells incredible. LB likes it better than the geranium, but unfortunately, it's only a limited offer. I'm on the fence - they both have their merits, the rhubarb is a spicier, more subdued scent...

No comments: