Monday, March 31, 2008

Banana Creme Delight

I needed a potluck contribution for Kelsey's birthday brunch. What to bring? Same old standbys? Nope. I tried something new. I found pictures on Jess' flickr stream and decided to approximate what I saw. It was easy, simple and incredibly delish. All I had to do was make up a {lame} name.

Banana Creme Delight
  • layer bottom of 9x13 baking dish with graham crackers
  • cover with sliced bananas
  • cover with banana pudding {I used the stovetop Jello Banana cream pudding and pie filling}
  • cover with a layer of real whipped cream
  • garnish with crushed graham crackers and extra banana slices
It tastes better if you make it the day before, that way everything has a chance to set.

4 comments:

Kijar said...

See please here

Canadian in London said...

hey - you've been spammed by malicious content. to avoid it - add the spam filter that makes real people type in one extra thing

tara said...

that looks so yummy!! It also looks like a bit of a variation on Gramma's pineapple delight she used to make - do you remember that? yummiest thing ever!

La Belette Rouge said...

Okay, Tara is giving me healthy recipes and you are giving me banana creme delight. Is this a good cop/bad cop kind of thing?